Saturday, June 4, 2011

la la la.... whatever!

That was the song (  Hot Chelle Rae- Tonight Tonight! )that set the tone~vibe for our lil family photo shoot  we did last weekend .
 Myah and I have been going to this bike trail a lot lately! I think it is so pretty! Thought it would be a nice backdrop for.... you guessed it another family pic!
Instead of setting up the tripod Cloe's lil friend snapped these for us! She did a fantastic job! I enhanced and edited them of course!


ok, pretend  we are walking and just casually look back! he he

la la la....whatever!



Hmmmmm!


Auston, enough already with the la la la ... whatever!
( we're just playing of course! We don't beat him, lol)



ok, Kyle....we know you have the BIGGEST muscles! ( not sure what lil Miss Myah is doing?)
See.... My "Mop " Muscles can still lift my lil Boo Boo Bears, ah ha ha

5 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Hi gi gi! It was so nice to see your comment pop up in my email today! I have missed you so much! I am so sorry for all the frustration you've had with Blogger! I've heard so many complaints. I wonder what's going on with it?!
These pictures are great! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Love the bow in your hair :) You and your kids are all so cute together!
How has your week been? And your holiday weekend last week? This week has been a lot of fun and busy! I took a small trip to L.A. and I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with one of my closest friends because she is moving far away this weekend. Tomorrow will be when I say goodbye (or rather "see you later"), but it saddens me a lot. Next week I'll try to get back to reality though!
I hope you have been well! Love and miss ya! xoxo

Tammy said...

OMG :) I love these !!! Great photos of a great family ! I love you all :)

Hazel Schreiner said...

Absolutely ADORE this photo shoot! Your family is so adorable!!!!! The greenery of the bike trail is so full of spring-time goodness! I'm a little jealous the trees are all brown over here at the moment! Hope you are having the loveliest of weekends!

:) Hazel
xox

melifaif said...

Awww....those are precious, and fun. I can tell you all ALWAYS keep the fun in it. The muscles one takes the cake with Myah in her own world!!!! And of course with Kyle on your back. So adorable. I like the new darker do Miss Gi.

Cool Gal said...

Look at those pipes? Great arms, Girlfriend!

Adorable family.

Welcome back. Missed ya!