Friday, June 1, 2012

So Vain



"I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and

You're so vain
You probably think this BLOG is about you
You're so vain
I'll bet you think this BLOG is about you
Don't you? Don't you?"
Gotta Love Carly Simon!

Happy Friday Bloggie Friends!
Remember this post from two years ago?
Ya, I didn't think so, lol!
That's ok!
Well., I got an email yesterday asking for my permission to  use MY  "clouds in coffee" pic!
I have to say I was quite honored!
And the answer is yes, of course!
( giddy and beaming with delight)

So, here is the link bellow!
Go on, check it out.... for me?!
( it's on page two)
http://www.reghardware.com/2012/06/01/something_for_the_weekend_only_a_child_would_believe_in_the_cloud/

4 comments:

Tammy said...

How cool is that ???? By the way I love that photo of the coffee cup and the clouds :) You do fabulous work ! Love ya

drollgirl said...

that picture is SO SUPER! i just love it!!!!!!

and that carly simon song is pretty awesome too. she has such an interesting voice! and i love her gigantic mouth. it is fascinating to me.

melifaif said...

Too cool. I have always enjoyed your photog skills...glad others do too! Miss ya.

Red Rose Alley said...

I love the song You're So Vain, and I love Carly. It brings me way back. That is a cool picture of the clouds in your coffee. Are you joining in with Anita's Paris Link Party tomorrow? Stop on by and say hello if you get a chance, sweet friend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley